Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup-cakes :)

This weekend I decided to fulfill my own craving. For a week I had been craving peanut butter cups, a wierd craving for me since as a child I loathed the chocolate/peanut butter flavour combination! I was craving it nonetheless. A simple candy would not suffice though. I must make peanut butter cup-cakes!

Peanut Butter Cup-cake :) delicious & g-free!

These sweeties were dark chocolate cupcake, peanut butter frosting, a mini peanut butter cup & a sprinkle of chopped salted peanuts. Yum!
As an added bonus, these cupcakes were also g-free for the gluten-intolerant in my family. They were thoroughly enjoyed and dissapeared quickly :)

To order your own Peanut Butter Cup-cakes (gluten free or not) check out our website @ www.sugarsweetcakeco.ca

Bon-apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment